Family friendly server?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tracyaat, Jun 9, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Tracyaat

Tracyaat New Member

How family friendly is this server?

My reason for asking is my son, 8 years old, loves Minecraft and Pokemon. We have played MC on my 360 and upgraded to the PS4 a couple years back. He has been playing Pokemon for a couple years now. This server seems like the best of both worlds and may introduce him to it.

Now I know there are jerks that float about regardless of the game, but overall, is it family appropriate?

Thanks

Tracyaat

PS, I tried looking for a search field to see if this has been asked, maybe I missed it. Sorry if I did.

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hey Tracyatt! I'm glad that your son is interested in Pokémon and Minecraft, I believe this server would be the best for him because it combines his and my favorite games which are of course Pokémon and Minecraft. This server personally strives to make this as much as a family friendly and safe place for children and adults alike. To do this, we have a strict set of rules to make sure that everyone is safe from inappropriate behavior and to enforce these rules we have a 50+ member staff team which I am personally on to help your child and other players with anything they need on here and to minimize as many problems or issues they may face on here. If you decide to let your child to play on here I hope he enjoys his journey here on PokeFind and if you need anything at all, you can PM me or another staff member on here or on discord.

3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Also Note you cannot play this server on PS4 if you were planning to. Only available for PC

4. Tracyaat

Tracyaat New Member

Thank you both :) . My son will be playing a bit today. I got everything ready for him this morning and he should have some fun. I may jump in with him and let him show me the ropes, lol.