Game freezes when trying to join the new server from PopularMMOS

Discussion in 'Help' started by Adxf6t, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Adxf6t

Adxf6t New Member

So PopularMMOS made a new pokemon-world server for PokeFind and I wanted to try it out, but when I try to join the world in his server and install the server resource pack, it froze and it doesn't kick me out or time me out, it just froze and doesn't do anything!

I have tried playing in 1.10.2 and the latest version, I will try the "delete the server-resource-pack" solution, but when I had the timed out problem in the past, it didn't work beck then!

2. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Sometimes the resource pack takes awhile to install and will freeze your game for roughly 1-2 minutes. The only suggestion I have is turning down all the settings (like render distance) in your options. If that doesn't work I suggest switching versions or connecting to the server via direct connect.

3. Adxf6t

Adxf6t New Member

Using Direct Connect didn't work, it gave me the same results!

4. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Try switching versions, Im not too sure as I'm not staff or anything on the server so I suggest you visit their forums page and request help there @ http://forums.popularmmosworld.com. Usually deleting the whole,server resource pack folder usually works, so Id continue trying that aswell.

5. Adxf6t

Adxf6t New Member

• Doesnt work with 1.10.2 or 1.12.2!
    • It needs me to login with Pokefind account, which I already am, it is glitched!
    • Tried that in the past, didn't effect the game!