Gyms and badges

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Knightas_Playz, Apr 29, 2017.

?

Badges???

1. Sounds great

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  1. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

o_OI know that gyms are added but somthing else hit me one day when I was watching Pokemon XYZ, and it was badges the game already have gyms but player are the one who put there Pokemon in the gym but I was thinking of why build a decent size building and add a gym trainer in the gym and you can battle him, and if Victorious you will receive a gym badge and some other things if you think it should be added, and the gym trainer will be a equal type trainer were he is matched up with your level, i believe this would be really cool to add and adds more competivness to the game and make it more addicting and challenging, I really hope you guys like this thread and the idea and hope to see this in the future.

-Knightas

TetsuTaco likes this.
  2. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Ya, maybe instead of having a gym leader, you still battle a normal gym and you only have to take out a gym once to get that badge. So your goal could be to take out every gym in finderia at least once.

3. gman_02

gman_02 New Member

I agree with this idea, but the gym leaders would have to be a little higher level just like the actual Nintendo games did so it is a challenge.

4. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

Please staff and admins notice this post, this is a super good idea!!!!!!

5. GamingChicken22

GamingChicken22 New Member

Great idea! All gym badges would be another goal along with catching all 152 Pokémon.

6. HexedHero

HexedHero Member

I would love something like this to be added! Adds more things to do in the game! Perfect!

7. mmMelon

mmMelon Active Member

I like the idea of having a gym leader in every city and having to battle them to gain a badge, maybe even adding the elite four?! :D
    Love the idea!

8. GamingChicken22

GamingChicken22 New Member

Ooh the Elite Four were awesome from the games. That would be awesome!!! :D

9. greatgamer5001

greatgamer5001 New Member

Agree