Hello There

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ultra_Phantom, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Ultra_Phantom

Ultra_Phantom New Member

I am not an average trainer (hint, hint, I am lv. 50 on all gens), I am also a youtuber... The biggest hint is in my name if I cannot advertise... One of my best videos is on Pokefind having a battle with hemi2662 (I hope I spelled that right)

If I can advertise (a little) I will just say my YT channel is "Ultra_Phantom AJ"
    Adios and maybe we can battle...

2. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Hello, welcome to the forums! If you ever want to advertise your pokefind videos, make sure to use the content sharing forum or the content sharing channel on the discord. If you have any questions/concerns feel free to pm me on discord.

3. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to the forums and to our server, Ultra! It's pretty cool that you're a Youtuber, and as Rainbow said, you can always feel free to share your PokeFind related content in our content sharing sections! I'd love to see a few of your videos if you post them. I hope to see you around in the server, and always feel free to contact me anywhere if you need anything! :)

4. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums! :eek:

JFan likes this.
  5. its_donut

its_donut Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums!:)

6. Baeporeon

Baeporeon UBER Active Member

welcome to the forums ultra :)

7. iC_Braden

iC_Braden Member

Welcome to the Forums!!! glad to get to know u a little more. i hope to see you around the server more if you need anything feel free to contact me via Discord, Forums or in game!!!!!!!;)