help ban MisterDeamon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ItsMythix, Apr 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsMythix

ItsMythix New Member

i just got scammed by MisterDeamon. We were going to trade my Jolteon for 4 stones so i traded my jolteon to him for his nidoran which was holding a water stone then he logged off the server. Please help staff to atleast
    get me back my best pokemon lvl 40 Jolteon or ban MisterDeamon

2. demonized666

demonized666 Member

I don't think staff can fix this issue, next time ask them to maybe trade the three other stones first and then give the jolteon. Now i know this requires alot of trust on both ends but this is what i wouldve done in this situation. Sorry this happened to you but atleast you make a starmie or even a cloyster if you don't have those already. :)

3. Lars

Lars Former Pokefind Admin / Staff Manager

Scamming is not punishable so we cannot do anything, I'm sorry you got scammed but just be wary next time, use a trusted player as a middleman would help

4. Fowxxz09

Fowxxz09 Member

Lars is right. We can't do anything :( Sorry if you got scammed

5. Dyet

Dyet New Member

I have always wondered if the chat logs are kept so mods can go back through them. If they can then the next step is getting players to type in the agreement in chat and the mods could then enforce the agreed upon terms if one party tried to scam. I have seen other games that take this approach to scamming. The only downside is if you don't type the agreement in chat then they can't help you.

The first step is logging chat for review later.

6. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

We cannot do anything if you have been scammed, as there is no rule preventing it, sorry.
    Locked.