Hey

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Shapeshifter2525-Teskey, May 1, 2017.

1. Shapeshifter2525-Teskey

Shapeshifter2525-Teskey New Member

Hey guys, I'm Shapeshifter2525, but my real name is Christopher, so you can call me either. First off you might be wondering why my name has -Teskey on it, well this is my 2nd account. The first one I made i didn't get the verification email so rip that account. Anyway i just wanted to say that so there was no confusion. You may have seen me on the server my sign is the same. Im a legend trainer and have played for just over a month now. Well since I didn't know what to write I have just been rambling on now so yeah (lol). Just wanted to say hi to everyone out there so, Hi.

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hey Christopher, I hope you are enjoying your time here on the forums and on the server! If you need any help feel free to PM me or any of the other staff members on discord or on here.

3. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Welcome to the server! Since your a Legend player, what legendary did you pick? My guess is Mewtwo :D

4. Shapeshifter2525-Teskey

Shapeshifter2525-Teskey New Member

No I actually picked moltres because i needed a fire type and i had alakasam and a jolt and lapras so fire was the only type that i needed.

5. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to the forums! :D

6. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

welcome and I hope your having loads of fun and great experience on pokefind <3

7. mmMelon

mmMelon Active Member

Hey Shapeshifter2525!
    I hope you're having an enjoyable time at PokeFind as much as I did! :)
    What legendary did you pick?!

Looking forward to seeing you in-game!
    MSG me if you have any further questions you'd like being answered.

8. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

Hey there, welcome to the server, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me!