Hey ;)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mrwaka27, Nov 4, 2017.

1. mrwaka27

mrwaka27 New Member

Hello everyone on PokèFind,

I'm Waka and I'm 22 years old.
    I'm currently studying Business & Marketing, I live in Denmark when I don't study I either work as a store manager and when I got time to relax, I usually play Minecraft either play around on my own VPS, I have always been technical and happy with managing stuff on Minecraft as the game give many opportunities, I was pretty surprised when I found the server two days ago. I was a big Pokèmon as a child but I dropped it pretty much as I grew up.

I love to help people with guides and content on community forums so expect something from me.

If you need any help feel free to shoot me a pm on here or on discord: I go by the name Waka#6210 on discord.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  2. Amazonshark

Amazonshark New Member

Welcome to the Server

3. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hey mrwaka! Welcome to the pokefind forums and the server! Likewise, if you have any questions, feel free to message any of the staff members for help! Enjoy your stay in Pokefind and I hope to see you in the server. :)

4. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the forums Waka!! Hope you are enjoying everything we have to offer. If you got any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to message me. Hope to see you around ;)

5. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Welcome to the forums Waka! I hope you continue to enjoy your journey here on PokeFind!

6. TopDensity

TopDensity Active Member

Welcome to the server, I always wanted to get into business, hope we can play together soon!

DaniNoc likes this.
  7. Professor Willow

Professor Willow New Member

Hi, Waka I hope you Enjoy your Stay :3

8. mrwaka27

mrwaka27 New Member

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

9. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

Hey Waka, welcome to the forums we hope you enjoy your stay!
    If you have any questions be sure to message me on here or discord :D

10. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Hey Mr.Waka! Nice to see ya on the forums! Hope you have an awesome time on the forums and as well as on the server :p

11. Austin Dewitt Crawford

Austin Dewitt Crawford Member

Welcome mrwaka27, if you ever would like to play with someone on the server at any given time, I am here and available. I have no life and all I do is school and Pokefind. #SocialLife. My discord is TrueOmega7296#2794. I am willing to helping anyone on the server. So do please keep an eye out for me on the server or feel free to message me on discord.

12. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome, Waka! I hope you enjoy our forums and all of the gamemodes that we have to offer! Feel free to contact me at any given time if you have any questions, comments, or concerns! :)

ShootingFor3 likes this.