I got banned from Chargeback, please help me fix it.

Discussion in 'Help' started by pignite03, Jun 20, 2018.

1. pignite03

pignite03 New Member

So I used my money to buy Shiny eggs for Pokemon Survival, and a few days later it said I got banned from Charge back. I talked with my parents about the situation and they said they charged it back because they didn't know who bought it. If you guys are not busy please help me get un-banned. Also it said a couple days later I bought the eggs back but I was still banned, please look into this as soon as you guys are not busy. Thank you for your time.

2. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Hello there! I am sorry to hear that you have been banned for Chargeback. Chargeback is against our rules, which was why you were permanently banned. Though, if you paid them back, please send an email to our support email, which is [email protected] . They will look over your email as soon as they can, and they'll be able to sort it out for you. In the mean time, feel free to read our terms of service. I hope this helps! :)

Please review the Terms of Service: https://pokefind.co/tos.php

3. pignite03

pignite03 New Member

4. daniscool

daniscool New Member

i was banned for "hacking" when i don't know how to hack. i was probably lagging to the person that reported me or thought i was the same player as the hacker with the same skin as me

5. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

If you repaid for the items that were Chargedback, you would need to email support in order to confirm that the items were repaid for. That is the only way you are able to sort out a ban for Chargeback.

6. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

If you were banned for Hacking, please feel free to submit a Punishment Appeal located here! - http://forums.pokefind.co/index.php?forums/punishment-appeals.22/