I was hacked

Discussion in 'Help' started by CreepRocketGXD, Nov 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CreepRocketGXD

CreepRocketGXD New Member

This is going to sound really dumb but it actually happened. A while back my minecraft account was hacked into but I got it back almost right away they didn't bother to try to lock me out of it for whatever reason. The other day I found this server and wanted to try it out but when I got in I was sad see that the hacker that had my accounted played on this server and It had progress. I tried playing it with the progress it already had but I didn't find fun in playing with stuff I didn't earn myself. I was wondering if there would be anyway someone could reset y player data on the server so i could play it and get the experience you are supposed to have when playing on the server. My IGN is CreepNinja2016

2. Nutella

Nutella Moderator

You would need proof of the progress you had on the server then you would have to contact a manager through discord.

3. CreepRocketGXD

ok thx fren!

4. CreepRocketGXD

wait I never played on the server before how would i get proof of the progress I had if I had none and never played it before?

5. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello CreepRocketGXD, unfortunately there is no way to reset player data at this time. If you would like a way to somewhat restart your progress, trade for a starter Pokemon, or hatch some eggs and work your way up from there! Good luck, and have fun!
    THREAD LOCKED