I won't buy another egg until...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by tjart, Mar 15, 2017.

1. tjart

tjart New Member

They hatch at level 1.

They are eggs! it only makes sense that the kiddo coming out would be lvl 1.

Also, my player level is approaching lvl 30. It's pointless to buy an egg knowing it will be level 50+ with all of it's moves randomly generated, un-replaceable (because lvl is too high to get more) and very likely mostly useless (depending on the RNG).

And finally, we are trainers. if you want us to spend more time in the game (and more cash in your shop) don't take away the main activity we are participating in: training.
    -------------------------------------------------------

Side note: at player lvl 30, I have collected 110/151, my team are all in the 50ish range, I have traveled the world at least a dozen times.

not a single stone. not one. this needs some tweaking or rethinking. Stones shouldn't be so rare that 100+ hours of normal (not farming) game play isn't enough to find even one.
    -------------------------------------------------------

Final point of feedback: If there isn't an in-game way to catch *all* pokemon (w/o spending over $200), then it's not really Pokemon is it? If there is a way to get them all in-game, then please disregard.

Thanks for your time, fantastic work putting this all together, very impressive and over all a good experience.

IndigoDolphins likes this.
  2. MeatFeastMan

MeatFeastMan Member

I totally agree. The eggs have to be level 1, particularly because competitive players need to have every moveset available to them. I also think that for stuff like the fossil pokemon, there should be fossils that you could buy from the mystery man for tokens, similar to how you buy evolution stones (Fossils would likely be more expensive).

3. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Yes, I agree. I fell like they were trying to give more value to eggs by having to higher level pokemon but I rather have it start at level 1 and make it learn the moves I want.

I also wish you would catch all 151 without paying (just make it really hard but possible). One of the best post I've seen so far :D :D

4. Mustangkidz

Mustangkidz New Member

+1 Pokemon coming out of eggs need to be at level 1 or 5 (like starting pokemons) It makes the game much more interesting and like stated above, not get screwed over by random abilities given to the pokemon.

+1 to able to "Catch em all" I understand you're trying to make a healthy return it's called business. But you can't really have a pokemon server without be able to "catch em all". Just make the "good" Pokemon extremely rare. Even if it's just a 0.0000001% spawn rate I'd be happy.

About the stones, I'm not sure if it's just me being really lucky or you being unlucky. I've played for about 10 hours game-time and have gotten 2 Water Stones and 1 Fire Stone.

5. demonized666

demonized666 Member

I'm in the same boat as him plus i can warp to towns for easy pokestops and still no stone..

6. Mustangkidz

Mustangkidz New Member

It must just be me being lucky then XD Since that post i've gotten a Thunder Stone and a Moon Stone.