Inns/Hotels

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bentsley, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Bentsley

Bentsley New Member

Every town should have an Inn/Hotel building where trainers can right click a sign inside/talk to an npc to stay there. They won't actually stay in a room there, but should will have the ability to /home (or some other command) to get to the Inn/Hotel they are staying at. This would allow for players without ranks to set a "home town" or base area. You can make it so they have to pay a certain amount to stay there (or pay some sort of weekly/daily fee.) I think this idea would be very useful for non-ranked players to have a way of getting around without /warp.

2. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

This would be useful for non-ranking people and could also be an alternative for storage.

3. Bentsley

Bentsley New Member

Idk if they should actually have a room (because that could lead to a space problem), but I'm just saying it should allow them to /home to get to the Inn they are "staying at"

4. Madara_

I believe actually rooms would be cool, and they could add additional floors in order to accommodate more people.

5. Bentsley

Bentsley New Member

Yes, but what if they run out of time? Do all their items they are storing get deleted?

6. Madara_

Yes, and they can renew it day by day, but to a maximum of around a month.

7. Bentsley

Bentsley New Member

That sounds wonderful, you should definitely pitch that to the owner, another idea i have is automatic events that happen weekly, monthly, or even yearly. What if (similarly to Mystery Man), events would happen at random times without a staff member needing to be online. These events could include Pokemon Tournaments/Battle Competitions, Pokemon Competitions or others. An idea of how these events could work is there would be an alert in chat that "says click to enter." Upon clicking, players are either teleported to an arena or any other event area. Ideas such as pokemon beauty/fashion showcases could be implemented by using small inventory mini-game GUIs, (Like when you click the "enter competition button" in chat, an inventory screen with a small mini game pops up and you play it, your score is then compared to others scores and whoever has the best, wins the competition) similar to something like cookie clicker. And whoever gets the most clicks in the time wins the competition

8. CrazyOlHoboJoe

CrazyOlHoboJoe New Member

Good idea with the events, but the hotel thing might have issues, I do like the idea of extra storage and teleportation. Maybe a backpack? And maybe add something like /tp town (town name).