It wont let me even join the game

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by pkbond420, Jul 8, 2017.

1. pkbond420

pkbond420 New Member

me and my friend have tried to join the game several times, but it just keeps on saying "Timed out" after giving us a 30 secs - 1 minute time limit, saying "logging in"

2. CRACKCODE

CRACKCODE New Member

Even I cant join!! it says "could not connect to default or fallback server please try again later"

3. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello CRACKCODE, I am sorry to hear about this issue. If you don't mind me asking, what version of Minecraft are you using? For PokeFind you need to use 1.10+ also,this guide may help you: http://forums.pokefind.co/index.php?threads/how-to-fix-texture-pack-timing-you-out.3017/ If you have anymore questions or concerns feel free to message me on here or on discord.

4. BeyerHD

BeyerHD New Member

Same problem, takes me about 50 attempts to join, everytime i get

'Could not connect to a default or fallback server, please try again later: io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException'

5. Leiphe

Leiphe New Member

I'm also getting the fallback server problem. I'm on 1.12 and was on only 2 hours ago, but now I can't get back on.

6. pkbond420

pkbond420 New Member

I was playing on 1.9, I switched to 1.12, and now I'm fine, how do I close this, this is incredibly annoying, if you have an issue, why you coming over to me, I was asking a question, not giving answers for it.
    go away lmao

7. KaseemS

KaseemS Well-Known Member

first of all, never say go away to a user who is in need of help this is an open topic where everyone can post a reply on this topic
    also can you please tell us step by step what happens when you start Minecraft and then go on to the server

8. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello Leiphe or anyone else with this issue. The reason why it's saying "fallback server" is because something is blocking you from entering the server. I suggest trying different versions of Minecraft first, if that doesn't work re-install MC. If that still doesn't work, restart your router or anything else dealing with your internet because that may be a solution to your issue as well.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  9. BeyerHD

BeyerHD New Member

Thanks for getting back to us