Items Disappearing out of inventory

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Blizard_Wizard, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Blizard_Wizard

Blizard_Wizard New Member

So, I was playing on the gen 2 server when, immediately after battling a Pokemon and opening my inventory, my metal coat disappeared out of my inventory. I attempted to use the /fixinv command and relogged to the server to see if my inventory would update, but the metal coat was simply gone. I did use Nvidia's instant replay feature to record the last two minutes before it happened, so hopefully that is enough information for you guys to work off of to fix the bug that caused this. I honestly don't really care if I get the metal coat back or not (though I would appreciate it if you could give me a new one) and I am posting this primarily in order to report the bug that caused this so it doesn't happen again.

This was on Gen 2 Server 1 at around 1 PM pacific on 7/26/17

As you can see from the video, I open my inventory while in a battle and try to click on my metal coat as the battle ends (I'm not sure why I decided to do that). I sit there fumbling around for a little while trying to figure out where it went as I try to check my Pokemon to see if it for some reason decided to enter their inventories. Then I did the /fixinv command and that still did not fix the bug. After the video ends, I relogged and that still didn't fix anything.

I hope this helps (and maybe I can get my metal coat back plz).

2. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

I would suggest contacting an Admin.