Kiikos Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kiiko, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Kiiko

Kiiko New Member

urgh how should I start this . . .

Yo WAT UP YOU MAAGGO- . . . no thats not how I should start.. Maybe a little touch of innocence....

Hello people of the internet I am Queen blahblhblahabla- No.. I little to formal....

Hello guys I am Kiiko I like dank memememem- no to cringey... SOrry

I am Kiiko. I come from a roleplay server with a forum site similar to this Forum site (I believe it is from the same website creater) Anyway I came to this server via a youtube video by BrettUltimus. I've played every main game of pokemon (I've played one copy of every region) So I've played Pokemon blue on the gameboy (My brother gave a gameboy to me with Pokemon Blue on it) And Pokemon yellow on the 3DS, Thats it for Kanto. I played Soul silver on my DS when I was a kid. I played Pokemon Emerald as a kid as well (It was the game my brother started of with) I played Platnium when I was growing up. And I played Black and Black 2 and White 2 on my 3DS. And Since then I got X & Y, Omega ruby and Alpha Sappire and I completed Sun and Moon.

I tend to become a more higher up member of this community over time. As this is the second community I am joining I won't be as active as I will on the first server. But I will tend to also go on Lobby 17 whenever Its boring on the Roleplay server. Thats all bye~

2. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

Well hello there and welcome to pokefind server and the world of Pokemon and the servers forums and I hope you enjoy your stay on the great Pokemon world.

3. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

Welcome to the server!

4. Kiiko

Kiiko New Member

Thank you very much, I appreciate your messages a lot!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  5. Konorz

Konorz New Member

Have a brilliant time on the server, hope to see you around.

Konor

6. DeathlyDarkKing

DeathlyDarkKing New Member

Welcome to the server!