Leaving

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DaMinerMan, Jul 9, 2018.

1. DaMinerMan

DaMinerMan New Member

DaMinerMan, that random guy that wants to help on server 1 and is addicted to becoming junior mod.
    I have been hanging out on the poke find network for a while. After recent thoughts, i have decided to leave the poke find community permanently. It is not a problem with this server, but of me. I have a very hard time making friends and being sociable, and we all do. I have decided to focus on different servers, and overall, different things in life. This server was one of the best servers I have ever played on, and i have been playing since minecraft lite. This is not your fault, and no one should feel bad about it if they have done something regrettable towards me. One of the only things that weren't natural, but is the most valuable thing. Forgiveness. I have bestowed Miner's Pick on a person in pokemon survival server 1. I will continue posting, but i have one thing to request of you all.

Remember.. Me.....

2. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Good luck in the future and its sad to see you go. Lets hope you change your mind and come back ;)