Legendary Bird Quest

Discussion in 'Help' started by WildHerdOfGeese, Nov 26, 2017.

1. WildHerdOfGeese

WildHerdOfGeese New Member

I need help. I had just finished the Legendary Bird Quest and I went to the molters. I got it down to 1 hp and it killed its self. I need help. Can I have another shot at getting it or can a staff member just give me one. I really don't want to be the person that wanted 2 weeks on a quest and didn't get anything from it. Someone please help me!

2. LordOfEyeballs

LordOfEyeballs Active Member

Unfortunately, you only have one shot at catching the legendary bird.

3. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Like LordofEyeballs said, you will only receive one chance to catch the bird, and there is a warning next to the bird before you fight it stating as such. Sorry about that :(.

4. WildHerdOfGeese

WildHerdOfGeese New Member

@UV_Hail I am aware of this but the bird killed itself so I didn't really have a fair chance. Are you sure there is nothing you can do about it. I have invested a lot of time into the quest and it sucks to not get the reward.

5. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

No, unfortunately as the warning says, there is only one chance given to obtain the bird.

6. Kelbea

Kelbea New Member

when I got to go to gen 3 I chose my starter and gave me all of them but not treecko !UV_Hail will you help?

7. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello, what rank are you? Only Champ Rank+ receive all the generation three starters.