Legendary Pokemon (How they could be possibly obtained without eggs)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GrumpyJupe, Jun 21, 2018.

?

Should Legendary Pokemon be available to everyone?

1. Yes!

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. GrumpyJupe

GrumpyJupe New Member

Hi, first time here.
    Sorry for my poor grammar.

I have had an idea for Legendary pokemon to be obtained, this could work for all servers.
    In pokemon go, you have legendary raids, where you battle then have a "Bonus Challenge" to catch the raid pokemon. How about if we had pokemon such as Zapdos, Articuno or so, a special event that could happen. Where you and your team can battle the legendary, and catch it if it is defeated in time or so. I may be going off the limits of minecraft. The event could also work in the survival server, with the whole server fighting a legendary bird in one of the many gyms.

May not work out so well, but I just came up with this while training.

2. HobbyGuy123

HobbyGuy123 Active Member

There was a quest that took a long while players could beat to earn their Legendary Bird for their choosen team. Articuno - Mystic, Zapdos - Instinct, and Moltres - Valor. That quest got taken out as people complained about the difficulty and didnt appreciate getting a Legendary which was already questioned for non-Legend players. Therefore I don't think Legendary Pokemon without a rank will be a thing besides that instance where you could buy Legendary eggs.