Legendary Pokestop/ More Chances On Rare Eggs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DumbPug, May 31, 2017.

1. DumbPug

DumbPug Member

I very much think you guys should add more ways to get very very rare items like rare eggs, but obviously it shouldn't just be a Pokestop you have to get to. So, I have thought a lot about this and I feel like you should make it so when you beat red there's a very rare chance at getting a rare egg, or add a very difficult and fun Parkour Map and at the end of it add a Pokestop. I feel like parkour would be a very competitive aspect and addition to this server, especially with a good reward on the end of it. I'm not sure this is the best idea, but it would be very fun, because there are people who have pretty much have all level 100 Pokemon and are level 50 trainer who don't have much to do. I hope you guys take your time to think about my suggestion and possibly add this to the server.

ToastyTunes likes this.
  2. Nitoxin

Nitoxin Member

Great Suggestion :)

3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I like park our but minecraft parkour is kinda overdone and it would be hard to measure it. I do think /rewards should have better item rewards

4. TroubledSoul - Kate

TroubledSoul - Kate New Member

I like this suggestion a lot :D

5. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Sounds great! Too add on, we can use the archery place located at Gen 2, Funley city, as another minigame to earn cool prizes as you listed.

6. DumbPug

DumbPug Member

You can get a shiny Alakazam from rewards I think and if that isn't a good enough reward, I don't know what is.