littl' suggestion

Discussion in 'Report Holes' started by mirci1, Feb 19, 2017.

1. mirci1

mirci1 New Member

Here is my suggestion:its to cover up the hole,i might reply what city it is cuz i currently don't know but i got a screenshot,also im setting this at suggestion cuz i can't post at problems for some reason also i cant talk on Discord for some reason (name:Srky333 icon:pepe trump with words) so if you can fix that too i verified already but it wont let me,so sorry if this annoys you (me posting problem on suggestion) so bye!

Attached Files:

2. CaptainCraft300

CaptainCraft300 New Member

Hello! I've moved this thread to the Report Holes section so it's a little easier for us to understand :p Could you tell us the coordinates of that hole?

By the fact that you can't talk on discord, do you mean in the text chats or in a talking channel?

3. mirci1

mirci1 New Member

btw this is where the hole is,next to some trees and a bush line,also i ment pepe trump not :pepe trump

Attached Files:

4. CaptainCraft300

CaptainCraft300 New Member

Click F3 and post a screenshot of that please (F3 brings up coordinates so that this hole can be found easier)

5. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

I couldn't really understand you when you talk like that :p

6. mirci1

mirci1 New Member

817 96 -345 are coordinates(for some reason i couldn't screenshot) btw i went to lobby and joined another server and somehow glitched out of the hole :D,its pathway to chromium city