Lost my 64 Great Pokeballs ...

Discussion in 'Help' started by ItzkroZ, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItzkroZ

ItzkroZ New Member

Hey so like an one hour ago I was farming some levels ... When I reached a pokestop I saw a high level pokemon that I immidietly started fighting. After my first attack I noticed that I got one single great ball in my hotbar, so I realized that I got a full stack of Great Balls already in my inventory ... So I looked into my inventory and saw how messed and unorganized it was so I started sorting everything out . When I was moving the stack of Great Balls , I was still in fight and a window of moves popped out , so my stack of Great Balls dropped immidietly . There was no-one near me so I was calm , I have chosen a attack and then when I looked in front of me there were no pokeballs on the ground . First I started looking around me if there was someone who could steal it but I have seen only pokemon. I have left a fight and started looking like everywhere around me but could not find it . I dont know if it´s a bug or if I have just dropped it but I want to know if there is a way of me getting my Great balls back via support ? I have a lot of other pokeballs too but losing a whole stack of pokeballs a is big deal for me. Here is a picture of me , one hour after that incident , with a few great balls.

2017-07-08_01.45.44.png

Thanks for your response
    Edit 1 = PS.: My ingame name is ItzkroZ