Lost My Progress!!! [fixed]

Discussion in 'Help' started by Quelphant, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quelphant

Quelphant New Member

Yesterday I spent hours grinding on your server. I finally got my Chameleon to level 30, I evolved a Gyrados, and I reached Lvl 9. But when i logged on this morning it was as if none of that ever happened. My chameleon was a level 14 charmander, I was back at level 6, so essentially i lost all of my progress since then. How can i fix this and recover all the progress that was lost.

2. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

........this post sounds scetchy......

3. Quelphant

Quelphant New Member

I never took a screenshot of my Gyrados and Chameleon since it never came to my mind that I might loose them. I'm not sure what else I can say to convince you.

4. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

How long did you say you spent and also what is your rank(if you have one)

5. Quelphant

Quelphant New Member

I played for most of the day starting at around 9:00 AM to 10:15 PM. Within that time I did endless grinding, getting myself from level 6 to 9, getting my Charmander to a level 30 Charmeleon, Evolving a magikarp to gyrados, and catching a Kadabra and more. This morning I log back and I'm where I started, weak charmander and no sign that I had even went on the grinding spree I did.

I've got no rank either. Im trying to get good F2P. If you don't believe me you can ask my friends who grinder with me in chat. Zelphant is online right now on server 23

If you want i can tell you all the details from my grinding spree. Hopefully proving that I actually DID do it.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2017
  6. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

This is my opinion I think you're lying because when I first joined I did endless grinding and for 2 days just to get to lvl 5 and get my charmillion to lvl 16, there no possible way you can get 8 lvl in one hour and fifteen minutes.
    But it's up to the staff, personally I do not believe you're story.

Also having a close friend as whiteness dosent really help because you could just ask him to lie for you just so you can get a advantage to the game but it's up to the staff to decide

7. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

Hey, are you able to provide any evidence of what you had? For example your pokedex?

8. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

The pokedex would not be a good idea
    He can easily get pokes to the pokedex easily by (you should know this your a staff)

9. Quelphant

Quelphant New Member

First of all, I never said I got it in an hour thats ridiculous. I spent ALL day grinding in the best spots I could find to get this.
    Since you're not gonna believe any of the 3 people who grinder with me and I didn't take screenshots I guess I'm doomed when it comes to getting back my Pokemon.

Checked the pokedex. Didn't find anything, you see this is why I can't get any evidence, It's because it's like yesterday never happened. Nothing was saved. Not even my location. Is there any other way you can find proof for my Pokemon??

if the only way I can get my chameleon back without a screenshot I guess I might as well accept that I'm not gonna get it.
    I'm just begging you please, It took me ages, I don't need my Gyrados or anything else I just want my Chameleon back.

Yes, if you could try and check some records that would be amazing thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2017
  10. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

@Madara_ I play on a Pokemon server back then and they could usually check a players data to base to see what they have done is there any way you can check his to see if he is saying what he really did.

11. Quelphant

Quelphant New Member

Today I went on another massive grinding spree and got a charizard, executor, alakazam, cloyster, magneton, and gyrados.
    so there is no need for me to get my progress back anymore since I'm now better. Thanks for all the help though it encouraged me to keep playing and grinding.