Lugia Glitched!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by HobbyGuy123, Jun 24, 2017.

1. HobbyGuy123

HobbyGuy123 Active Member

:( Lugia glitched from my party early this morning 6/24/17 in Eastern Coast time. Current time of this post is 9:19 ( everyone needs sleep ). What happened was I decided to EV train my Aerodactly which I also got from trade along WITH the Lugia. I'll just paste the trade exactly how it went down ( check at the very bottom ).
    So, I was EV training speed on Aerodactly with an exp share after I caught a dragonair that spawned. Alibi - I pmmed Naz in game to tpa for dragonair, in a call. I switched my dragonite ( Nicknamed Mast3rF0G ) with Lugia ( nicknamed NaztheAngel ) because Aerodactly had bad moves and I was to lazy to use it against Raichu. Dragonite ran out of PP of Dragon Claw, Thunder Punch, and Fire Punch ( last move D-Dance ) so I switched to Lugia to use Ice Beam. I didnt want to leave the EV gym because it could be sniped. When I switched the Lugia and Dragonite, I was kicked from my inventory in game because the 'Battle was Over'. Lugia was gone. I told the people in pchat1 and here I am at this moment.

Time Finished 11:29 Trade Between Ray_Bae and HobbyGuy123 Ray Gives: Hardy Aerodactly Docile Lugia IV 93.93% HobbyGuy123 Gives: Neutral Aura Blastoise Neutral Aura Scizor Shiny Lax Snorlax Naive Dragonite Timid Dragonite Modest Shiny Jolteon Naughty Larvitar Timid Eevee 31/31 Spd Timid Starmie​

Attached Files:

FakePanda likes this.