"Making way for donators"

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Legendfruit14, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Legendfruit14

Legendfruit14 New Member

Hi Staff,

My Name is legendfruit14, I've played alot on this server and its a real good server. But in the last few days, my game experiences just Sucked and especially Today, on Day#2 from the 12 days of christmass. Everytime I see a rare spawn on #Rare-spawns on discord, I go get the pokemon. But everytime I'm trying to catch the pokemon, and wasted like 30 uballs, I'm getting kicked to:"make way for a donator". I wasted about 3 stacks of uballs today on pokemon I couldn't catch because I got kicked. I'm not the only one who experienced, I asked around and There are many more! Please Fix this in any way. We are getting punished just because we don't want to P2W. This makes playing the game Way less fun for me and others. Please fix it!

Kind regards,

Legendfruit14

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Hello Legendfruit14,
    People who donate to the server and purchase a rank get priority to join servers. The higher the rank, the more priority they get. That's part of the reason why people even get a rank and that's the perk ranks get for being purchased. I either recommend getting a rank, or going to a server where most people don't go and have a better chance of finding rare spawns without being kicked.

3. Legendfruit14

Legendfruit14 New Member

Hi Shootingfor3,
    I Know that people who spend money on this game, get priority. But Punishing people Who don't spend money on it isn't a great solution. And the thing about going to find a server with just a few people Won't work. 1, If there aren't many people, the chance of spawning a rare pokemon is lower. and 2. IF I found a rare poke in a server with not many people, A donator will say it in #Rare-spawns and the server will overflow and guess who gets kicked? the person who found it and wasted 30 ultraballs.

4. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello Legendfruit14,

Unfortunately there is not much that can be done on this matter. It is not a punishment, it is merely the fact that a server can only hold 60 people, and those who have donated, will get priority access. It is simply how the game works, when you buy a rank it is one of the things listed as a benefit, taking away that benefit would not be fair to those who have spent money.

5. Legendfruit14

Legendfruit14 New Member

Hi UV_hail,

I Know there is almost nothing to do about it, But maybe you could make a Ingame System that people who don't spend money on the game, but support the server by playing it alot, Can get those priorities aswell. Make it like when you reach level 50 you can get those priorities aswell. This makes it more willing to play the server for people who don't have the money, or don't wanna "waste" it. This way people don't get punished for not spending money.

6. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Well if you feel like there is a way to add that to the server you are more than welcome to drop it as a suggestion. We are open to many suggestions and you can post one HERE. Make sure to include as much detail as possible to your suggestion ;)