more NPCs..etc.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Vexling, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Vexling

Vexling New Member

Being on this game only for 2 days now I have run through ever town/city probably over 10 times and one of the biggest things that kind of bums me out a tad is the lac of NPCs filling all these big buildings/houses. I understand we can't and shouldnt slap an NPC in every single house. But what about a couple NPCs here and there like in actual pokemon that are like "hey if you have a blah blah I'll trade you a porygon" or insert whatever pokemon. NPCs to battle for higher rewards then PvP battles would be cool too. Maybe a rival that pops up randomly after every 2-3 ranks maybe? and at lvl 20 you have to meet him/her in battle city for a big show down. Battle City should also have some sort of pokemon spawn set up as well. at the very least on the outskirts around it. Its a HUGE place..and literally..serves no purpose what so ever from what I've seen so far. I'm guessing it may be used for events or something at SOME point, but until then..can we make it not some huge hole in the map? I rushed there thinking it would be some epic spawn location or something and it just naked. Someone mentioned a Roulette system of some sort using coins i think. I second this idea. Would be amazing. Even if we could only use it 1-2 daily as to prevent it from being used as a exploit. Another thing..Not Pokemon Tower and the Cave..also naked. Unless I'm just too low to see what spawn in there or something. Also..I love/hate the way i can just run the entire map in under 30 mins at lvl 1. I feel like there should be level restrictions or some kind of item requirement of something we should have to reach before being allowed to move forward. Be it something like defeat a certain number of pokemon in an area..or defeat a certain number of players in an area to unlock next city. I mean in any pokemon game you cant just start with one pokemon and run around the entire region in one day lol. Of course..this would be broken for any p2p players with /warp..but eh..most people dont buy a membership on day ONE starting a new game so it would at a little added challenge i think that would make the game a bit more challenging and intriguing to classic pokemon fans such as myself when just starting off. Some kind of mission system or something would be cool I saw on so of the voting sites that this server advertises "story". wheres this story? When i think story i think an actually story arch of some kind meaning missions i have to complete to move up to whatever. catching/battling pokemon to lvl isnt a story..thats just pokemon lol. Random NPCs should be slapped into some of these buildings and you should have to like trade them 20 pokeballs or a certain pokemon to unlock some type of reward. This could also be a way to implement TMs maybe. Example: Old Man Jenkins wants 30 Ultra Balls for TM-01. or...Mrs. Billy Bob Thornton was a Poliwhirl for TM-BananaPunch. <_<. something lol. Some map expansion would be cool to. Being able to run freely from town to town..you come to realize VERY QUICKLY how small this world really is..especially since every player receives running shoes right from the get go..which i think should be bought with Coins to be honest and not until after reaching player level 5 or reaching a certain city. Or given when you join a Team and maybe dye them to match your team color. I think they are just leather boots from vanilla MC so i BELIEVE they can be easily dyed..shouldnt be too hard to add that in using command blocks when you join a certain Team.

This has gotten extremely long. I did not mean for it too. I also know it's riddled with Typos and for that I apologize. I have many many other ideas just floating around in my head but for now I will shush my bum.
    I also offer my building services to the team if they are ever wanting/needing builders. I free hand build with no MCEdit. I specialize in floating islands that look like theyve been ripped from the ground, just my favorite thing to design and build at the moment. Terrains are definitely my specialty if youd like a nice big canvas to slap a city/town on I can do it. With further study of the build style in this server with time I could match it but it would take a little time. Land masses though..hit me up any time with what you'd like to see and I can send you guys some idea pitches.

2. Retqliantixn

Retqliantixn Member

Support! Amazing idea hope it gets added

3. Vexling

Vexling New Member

how about an island you can only get to using FLY...a city or cave you can only access using CUT?