More Quests

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Austin Dewitt Crawford, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Austin Dewitt Crawford

Austin Dewitt Crawford Member

I suggested that there should be more quest involved like the “Save Crainer Quest,” and “What Happened to Crainer.” These quests were simple and really fun to do. I would like to see some more of these events for Holidays and other events. When Halloween was there near I was expecting a Halloween Event.

I was there was a /warp HalloweenTown, or a place Ryder took you after you talked to Professor Hemlock similar to the Legendary Bird Quest. Once you arrive in Halloween Town from one of my favorite Halloween and Christmas Movies, The Nightmare Before Christmas.” You will arrive in front of Jack Skellington, where he needs your help. Jack will tell you a little bit about what is going on then be kidnapped by someone in the dark. The quest would have you battle the Characters from the movies that had become evil or protect the Characters from an invasion of zombies or something. The NPC (Characters or Zombies) would use Halloween Pokemon. After you did this first step, the next step would be the question the Town Folk. The Town Folk would send you on a like Goose Chase, around the town. NPC to NPC giving bits and pieces of the what caused the Zombies or the Characters to go rogue (bad). The quest can continue on till you reach Oogie Boogie who cause the Town Folk to become evil or start the Zombie invasion of the town. Oogie Boogie is located high in the tallest tower in Halloween Town. The climb to the top is no easy climb. The only way up is Parkour and a Maze. The Parkour would be moving block parkour, fence parkour, etc. This Maze isn’t just a Maze, it is A-mazing. It would be an invisible maze. The way you make an invisible maze, you would use either Barrier Blocks (Where is the fun at there?). By using fences and carpet to make this quest a little bit annoying. Oogie Boogie will be a tough and difficult battle, but not Cipher difficult. Oogie Boogie Pokemon could have been Tyranitar, Dragonite, Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, and Snorlax all level 105 or something like this so the battle is not a pushover and there is some challenge to the battle. Once you beat him he will fall down off of the tall tower yelling “This isn’t over (Player Name). I will get you next timeeeeeeee.” You look around Oogie Boogie’s workplace and you find that there is a book for the Zombie Virus (Potion) or the Potion that made the Town Folk go rogue (Bad). After this moment you will return to Jack Skellington and give him the recipe. Jack Skellington respond with “I can give this recipe to Dr. Finkelstein and he can make the cure.” At this point, Jack Skellington will give you your reward which would 25 tokens, 100,000 Gold, a Halloween Crate.

The Halloween Crate would contain Rare Eggs, Shiny Eggs, Gen 2 Shiny Eggs, Epic Eggs, Gen 2 Epic Eggs, Aura Eggs, Gen 2 Aura Eggs, Halloween Eggs. As well as other items like Evolution Stones, Lucky Eggs, Exp Boost Elixir, Rare Candies or a Gold Coin Ticket. The Gold Coin Tickets would be a Ticket you right click and it will give the player a random amount of Gold in even valuables. From anywhere from 1000 Gold too - 500,000 Gold (Gold Range can be varied).

The quest may be over, but there is more you can do in Halloween Town. I know maybe be a little out there, but the NPC of Halloween Town could have given Players treats on Halloween. These treats would have been Rare Candies. I know what people are going to say about this and that it would break the economy and that PokeFind would lose money. The best part of Halloween was the tooth-rotting goodness of all the candy you got to eat that night. Talking to the NPC should have been from let’s say 8 pm - 9 pm. This would be the only time that the player could receive the Rare Candies from the Town Folk of Halloween Town.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  2. Austin Dewitt Crawford

Hopefully more events like this will happen in the future

3. ItzMarco

ItzMarco The King / Ex Staff Manager

Wow, great idea.
    I'll make sure to send this over to one of our quest people to see if they want to work with it!

4. Austin Dewitt Crawford

I love story so, I can make a lot of great quest ideas. Right now I am working on a Christmas Quest idea.

5. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

The Halloween crate is OP. The story is also average .. yes it' original but using Jack is just...sillly also zombies would eat the Pokemon.. Just logical.

6. Austin Dewitt Crawford

You don't get all of them, just 1 random eggs or item. That is just a list of the things that you could possibly get, you don't get everything. I used Zombies to try and fit in a Halloween Theme so of villain and using Jack Skellington is my silly okay, I based the quest off the movie okay. I don't want to come off harsh or anything, but can you give nice comments for once or do you just see the flaws in suggestion? I mean suggested are never perfect. You tell people and you get their input on the idea you have and then, the effort or respond happens after people talk about it.
    The list doesn't say "and" it says "or," meaning that it is one of these on the list, not all of them.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  7. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

It looks like a pretty cool idea! The crates seem a little over powered though, perhaps changing around what you can get from them would make the quest more likely to be considered. Overall the concept is pretty neat as I do agree we should have more quests or challenges to do :D.

8. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

A second opinion on crates proves my point. Also using a person and setting from a movie defeats the whole point of suggesting original ideas. I'm giving harsh critiscm because

1) taking from a movie is just unethical
    2) Halloween next year might be way different at pokefind