Moves like roar, whirlwind (the moves that switch out pokemon) etc can break the game

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by mcpro567, Feb 24, 2018.

1. mcpro567

mcpro567 New Member

Description:
    When you use these moves on an NPCs last pokemon the game will then first get you stuck in something that seems to be like a battle glitch but when u relog it teleporter you to a roof in misty falls, u can run around but it disables everything. You can't teleport with /spawn, /tpa and you cant start battles with wild pokemon or other NPC trainers and you can't even move items around in your inventory. (this has only happened to me in g3 so idk what the effects are if it happened in g1 or 2)

When it happened:
    24/02/2018

Generation 3 server 1 on pokeworld (it's only effecting me at the moment)

Screenshot/Video proof:

Attached Files:

2. mcpro567

mcpro567 New Member

The screenshot shows me trying to use /spawn

3. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

Hello mcpro567! Sorry for this very misfortunate event happening. This glitch has been happening to tons of players recently. But thankfully I think I know how to fix it :) First I would like you to try all these just incase it isn't the bug I am thinking of.
    Restart Minecraft
    Go to the latest version
    Remove any client/modification
    Try running
    Those are just little things you would want to try first. Anyway, if none of those work here is the fix. Go to /lobby and then log onto another server you should be out of the battle (Example. If you were on Generation 1 Server 1 and you had this bug try going to Generation 1 Server 2)
    As I see you are on Generation 3 so go to any other server. If this does not work feel free to message me on Discord (Wither#6944) or start a conversation with me! Enjoy the rest of your day :)

4. mcpro567

mcpro567 New Member

I'm afraid what u said didn't work

5. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

Hmm, I would try to contact a manager then to tell them the bug and they may be able to get you out of this bad glitch. Sorry for the inconvenience :(