Multiple ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Spyro Dragon, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Spyro Dragon

Spyro Dragon New Member

my first suggestion on my new forum :D

Anyways heres a few things i thought of after a few things to help the server

Do note that each of these are for pokeworld

Increase server capacity

The capacity each server has including the hub is to insanely low and the server itself takes a hit from this when it fills beyond the limit due to ranks joining, this slows down response time for everything including battles the capacity needs to be much bigger like 500 players, on top of that half the map stays unloaded and empty due to the small capacity

Depth strider or water walk boots

Swimming is just painfully slow id would like to see either depth strider for faster seimming or water walk to avoid swimming altogether added to the speed boots

Shields (cost tokens to create/change) (ranks can have more saved designs) (availible to everyone)

While completely uneccessary and not of pokemon origin these would be cosmetically fun to have in your offhand, whether sporting your team or a custom design of your own ( inappropriate shield designs can result in punishment) you can also save the design and change the shield whenever you want

Spawn rate increase

Pokemon such as Bagon Beldum Ralts and others of such rariety need to spawn slightly more often, while im not saying to make it a common thing, their spawn rate is way to rare, causing utter chaos and making anything below a legend rank rank a near impossibility to even getin to the server it spawned in

The chat troll rule

This needs to be clarified to whats its extent is, this rule is so intimidating that im even afraid just to tell a simple joke without risk of being muted

Machoke and Machamp: the next SW pokemon

This is an idea i had for if the star wars pokemon ever return

Introducing Machoke and Machamp reskinned ! For obvious reasons these specially programmed pokemon can NOT be evolved

What model would these be?
    Machoke would be darth revan
    43DB16D1-4ACE-4640-95C0-5D1914ACE789.jpeg
    Machamp would be jedi master pong krell
    6258EC68-BCC2-438B-94C3-201DDB999D1C.jpeg

Like i said, because they are two different characters you would not be able to evolve sw machoke into sw machamp, also they would not be in the pokdex because they are still machoke and machamp,however the star wars variation is programmed so it cant evolve

New pokemon: the pun pokemon (perfect for april fools day)

What are the pun pokemon?

Pun pokemon are pokemon that represent themselves for example

WEEDle
    kaDABra
    whisCASH
    gARDEVOIR. (A pun off of the french word for goodbye as they sound very similar)

You get the idea

A possible fix for the path blocks

For reasons that are unknown, (yes im aware its a MC issue) players will get glitched in the grass path block upon logging in and you either have to /spawn, /tpa, or glitch the block to get out, but /spawn all the time is incredibly annoying and using ryder to get back just because your stuck costs money, so when a player relogs maybe it should spawn the player a 2-4 blocks vertical of its current position, this way they can fall down instead of spawning in glitched

More tms
    This is a must theres some all important moves not in the game yet that are gen 1-3, shoot theres only 2 dragon move tms for eons sake, we need more variety here

And thats it for my first suggestion thread :) thoughts are appreciated

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  2. Btmn

Btmn New Member

Cool ideas!

3. Btmn

Btmn New Member

As a non rank, I can barely catch a dragonair before i am thrown of the server, so this is completely true

4. Spyro Dragon

Spyro Dragon New Member

Small tip, hitting the reply button puts a quote where the line marker is, this helps me or anyone else to know exactly which line your speaking of, this post is an example of that

As for your post, yes dragonair is hard to get as a non rank i got mine through trading, it may have a bad nature, but it still packs a punch! but some pokemon you can get even unranked if your fast enough, this trick got me 2 snorlaxes a lapras and almost a beldum (it killed itself) and almost a second lapras (got kicked wasnt fast enough)

5. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I like some of these ideas but I don' think well be seeing starwars any time soon. Plus 500 hundred people on one server .. What if there is a rare spawn, the server would crash. The server already suffers massive lag spikes with only 60-80 people

6. Spyro Dragon

Spyro Dragon New Member

With good devs anything is possible, while 500 sounds extreme 60-80 is way to low especially where at player height youll have 10-20 servers

As for the SW pokemon thats if they return im sure they will eventually

7. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

They legally can't make star wars eggs so I guess they would return during the next star wars movie or perhaps may the 4th in the wild.

Trust me the lag issues with servers sizes has still not been fixed even with 60-80 players plus the release of flying on Pokemon is around the corner

8. Spyro Dragon

Spyro Dragon New Member

I didnt say anything about star wars eggs, they probably could if they got a liscence for the star wars brand which they probably had to for what we already have, also funny enough theres another movie out this year so we may see them again, at the very least they can get away with revan, as darth revan is part of a timeline known as star wars legends the extended universe which disney dosent own and the game the old republic is also not Disney either

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  9. XD001ShadowLugia

XD001ShadowLugia Active Member

ok that all makes sence i gess [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Lugias every were [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]