My Lv 43 Charizard wont obey orders

Discussion in 'Help' started by Sebbysoccer, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Sebbysoccer

Sebbysoccer New Member

In the kyoto region I evolved my Charmeleon to a Charizard. Then I started leveling it up until I eventually got to level 43. The whole time my Charizard completely obeyed me. After a while i got a little tired of playing Pokefind so i tried a different server. Some time later (today) I decide to go back on to Pokefind. I go to pokeworld and find there's a new region called the Haikou Region. So i go into it, pick my starter and try to battle a NPC using charizard but it won't obey. But my level 23 Gyrados will.

Can anyone plz explain to me why this happens?
    I suspect it has something to do with my level but i cant be sure.

Thx

2. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

In the new Generation in order for you to use higher level pokemons you need to earn Gym Badges.Gym badges are basically a way for the player to progress through the game by allowing them to use higher level pokemons and level up further than the restrict.

3. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Like Prokopis said, you will need to unlock gyms and get gym badges in order to use higher level Pokemon. You can check what level Pokemon you are able to command in your Pokegear! In your Pokegear, there is a section for badges in which it will list the level of Pokemon that each unlocked badge allows you to use.

4. Sebbysoccer

Sebbysoccer New Member

Thank you both for explaining. I just have one question. What’s a pokegear?

5. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Pokegear.png <-- That is a Pokegear, you should have one in your inventory! It has information on quests, badges, a Pokedex, and a lot more information that can help you!

6. Sebbysoccer

Sebbysoccer New Member

Thank you but I do not have that in my inventory. Maybe it’s because my inventory was full when I first went on to Haikou. I don’t know. But I can do /pokegear

7. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

I'm glad you could solve things out.If you need anything else feel free to contact me or any other Staff member.