Naming Pokemon

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SpoookyPvP, Mar 25, 2017.

1. SpoookyPvP

SpoookyPvP Member

Hello,

You are all probably aware about this but everyone is craving to name their pokemon but they can't. I understand that to add this plugin and it needs a mod then we shouldnt do it. But if it is vanilla I think that naming pokemon would be a great Idea.

Regards,
    Spoooky

iChinchilla likes this.
  2. Vexling

Vexling New Member

I second this. I'd personally most likely would never use it. But it def would be cool to know that the option is there for sure.

3. Retqliantixn

Retqliantixn Member

It would be cool but would there be a punishment for inappropriate naming?

4. Vexling

Vexling New Member

I would assume so lol. Or have an blocker implemented that would prevent you from using the same words they have blocked from chat.

5. SpoookyPvP

SpoookyPvP Member

Yes there is, it can result in a ban or mute.

6. ConYon88

ConYon88 New Member

I personally think that a naming system would be a very big addition to the PokeFind Server. It would most definitely make people love the server just that little bit better!

7. iChinchilla

iChinchilla New Member

there should be a punnishment because younger children play on the server as well, so it would just be to keep a friendly environment

8. Leigh01

Leigh01 New Member

Problem is /nickpokemon is already a command that is available to donators so it's a matter of if it is staying a donator thing or will they make it available to all players (since donators already get a fair few perks).