Need help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pdkdasniper, Oct 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdkdasniper

pdkdasniper New Member

Want to start playing the Minecraft pokemonGo, but what do I have to do first and foremost to get started. I am new to all of this but watch several youtubers (ssundee) play. Can someone walk me through the steps from the beginning.

2. TopDensity

TopDensity Active Member

Honestly, loot PokeStops to gain PokeBalls and walk around spawn to level up and catch Pokemon. If you need to know where something is in specific I would ask someone in-game who I am sure would help you.

DaniNoc likes this.
  3. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello pdkdasniper,

When you join pokeworld you'll be given a starter pokemon which would be your first pokemon in your team of 6. I would advise running around to pokestops to collect pokeballs so that you can fill in the other 5 slots on your team. You can also begin to fight wild pokemon and kill them for experience so that your starter levels up! If your pokemon faints, you can /spawn and go into the pokecenter and talk to the nurse who will heal your pokemon. If you end up catching more than 5 pokemon, they will be transferred to your pc which is next to the nurse in the pokecenter. I believe that's enough to get you started, if you have any questions feel free to message me or any of the staff members for help! :) I hope to see you around in the server!!

ShootingFor3 likes this.
  4. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Exactly what she said. Couldn't have described it any better!! ;)

UV_Hail likes this.