No Sky Block Reset Keys

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by DuskyKat, Jul 26, 2017.

1. DuskyKat

DuskyKat New Member

There was a reset in the Sky Block and everyone had gotten 3 million currency and a few crates. Of course, as everyone is redeeming those crates I go to redeem them as well and realize that I have none. I did have an island before the reset and I did get the 3 million currency but I got no keys. This occurred on the day of the reset 7/26/2017. I thought maybe re-logging would help and a sr. mod had also suggested it when I messaged them, so I did, three times and nothing happened. I honestly really want some answers as to why I got no keys and everyone else did.

Thank you,
    ~DuskyKat

(My Minecraft username is DuskyKat if that information is also needed to help solve this issue).

2. Harry7247

Harry7247 New Member

Same thing for me and my brother...we both got the $3,000,000 but we did not get any of the crate keys...
    Minecraft name is Harry7247 and my brother's is Martin7247

3. cuzicouldyay

cuzicouldyay New Member

Same for me. I previously had an island, I received the 3 million (and still had the 11k I'd had before as well as my inventory and equipped items), and did not receive the crates listed in the text (I want to say 3 regular and 2 ultra, but chat ate it before I realized I had an issue). I started my replacement island before heading to spawn to try the crates, although it doesn't seem that that's consistent among those having issues. Fully closing Minecraft and returning to the server did not give me the crate keys either.

Edit: And cuzicouldyay is my Minecraft username.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  4. KaseemS

KaseemS Well-Known Member

Hi, guys if the issue has not yet been resolved please go ahead and contact Pablogm on discord he will be able to help you with this issue.

5. DuskyKat

DuskyKat New Member

@KaseemS I tried to Dm Pablogm on Discord but it says that they're only receiving messages from friends, I'm gonna try joining the Poke server instead and see if I can get any help there

6. Harry7247

Harry7247 New Member

@KaseemS Myself, Martin7247, and QuinnSok all have not received our crate keys yet. Is there any way I can contact someone besides on discord to get them?