PayPal Help

Discussion in 'Help' started by MrPandapvp, Nov 6, 2017.

1. MrPandapvp

MrPandapvp New Member

I am trying to buy Expert rank on PokeFind and every time i sign into my paypal to buy it says,
    "Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time
    Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay"
    It has been 5 days and it still doesn't work. I have tried on my phone and on a different computer and it still never worked. Please help thank you.

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello MrPandapvp, you have received this error because there is a problem with your PayPal account. The solution is to add a valid funding source (ie a new bank account), and/or check with PayPal about the status of your account. I suggest either making a new account, or trying the Payment Wall payment option. If you have anymore questions or concerns, feel free to message me on here or on discord!

3. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Continuing off of what Jadyn said, make sure there is money in the card linked to your paypal account, and make sure it is not a prepaid Visa as the store will not accept those.

Jadyns likes this.
  4. MrPandapvp

MrPandapvp New Member

I have bought an exp share with this paypal account and the card before. So the card must be valid already and nothing messed it up in the time.

5. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Do you have enough payment on the card for the transaction to go through?

6. MrPandapvp

MrPandapvp New Member

Yes I have money on the card for it to go through and it still says it.

7. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Try linking a different bank account to your PayPal or making a new account and verifying it. Also, like Jadyns mentioned, try the payment wall option if you haven't already.