Personal Rollback Glitch

Discussion in 'Help' started by xJustin_, Jan 1, 2018.

1. xJustin_

xJustin_ New Member

Username: xJustin_

I traded with a player, I sent him a lvl 12 Aron with the iv's at 30% and the TM Volt Switch and he gave me a level 20 Eevee with the iv's at 76% and the nature was careful (99% sure the nature was careful). We did this trade on 1/1/2018 at about 4:00pm and I logged on an hour and a half later and I have my Aron and Volt Switch TM back. Please help me get my eevee back and give the other player his pokes and item back. Thank you!

2. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello xJustin_ ,

Did your trade partner get rolled back too or just you? Also please send an email to [email protected] with an explanation of what happened. Sorry for the inconvenience, if you have any questions feel free to message me on discord or on the forums!

3. xJustin_

xJustin_ New Member

I have evidence... kinda. The player I traded with is online, we have the exact same pokemon with the exact same lvl, iv's, moves, and nature. Please help me and give me my eevee back :'(

4. UV_Hail

You will need to send an email to [email protected] . That is the support section of our server and they will do their best to help you. Please explain in as much detail as possible, what happened, and they will assist you with the issue.

5. xJustin_

xJustin_ New Member

I did 2 hours ago. No response. Still waiting. Should I send another email?

6. UV_Hail

The email is checked daily by the owners, I can assure you that you will receive a response. They will get back to you soon, thank you for your patience thus far!