Pokemon Skyblock

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ScroogePCGaming, Jun 23, 2017.

1. ScroogePCGaming

ScroogePCGaming New Member

I, personally, don't like repeating the same thing over and over. So I will say it here. The aim of pokefind skyblock is to make an island, your goal for this is what you desire. Some people choose beauty, some practicality, and some just make their island level high.

If you are wondering how to get started, first I would build an infinite water source. There are plenty of tutorials out there. Then, next on my list, a cobblestone generator. Cobblestone gens may produce some precious ores. I normally sell emeralds, and place down diamonds in the form of diamond blocks.

Once you have done this, try investing in a Pokemon. The one with the most bang for its buck is Charmander. I do not recommend buying a Geodude, as they don't do their job better than regular cobblestone generators. Once Charmander is obtained, try getting a Rhyhorn. It is very useful, and produces ores while you can do other things.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reply and I will get back to you soon. But for now, have fun!

2. TinyForest

TinyForest New Member

Thats a good Guide :D

3. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Even though, I don't play skyblock much I see a good amount of players asking "what is skyblock" or "what do I do in skyblock". So, this would help a ton of beginning players, thank you for the post Scrooge!