PokemonMasterM12

Discussion in 'Help' started by ThanksBanks, Apr 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThanksBanks

ThanksBanks New Member

Maybe this should have gone in the report section but I didn't wanna be a jerk.

This user has dropped stacks of pokeballs. I"ve picked them up a few times and asked the user if it is on accident or not but they don't respond. It's happened a couple of times. They don't move. Nothing.

is this a NPC the server implemented to randomly drop items for players or is this a bot, or what? They're level five and gave me a stack of great balls, stack of pokeballs, and a stack of potions and another stack of pokeballs.

(stack=64)

I was trying to offer to give it back to them because that's a lot of stuff to be 'screwed out of' but they just. don't move. Usually Yellow Server.

PokemonMasterM12 if you see this I aint trying to roast you, just trying to make sure you at least are aware you are discarding stacks of items???

2. mmMelon

mmMelon Active Member

Hmm..could just be a guy giving you free stuff I guess maybe he doesn't know how to sell items? so he just chucked everything on the ground and you happend to pick it up.
    PokemonMasterM12 is an actual person btw, I checked.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  3. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

I think he was throwing out junk (or what he considers junk) so he could have more space for better things. I think he didn't know you could sell items so he just gave it to a player. People not knowing that you can sell items is pretty common so I think its one of those cases.