Pokewars Event

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xArcuz, Dec 13, 2017.

1. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

Pokewars is an amazing game mode, however, most people play poke world, and especially since gen 3 was recently released. Most of the time I can see 30 people playing Pokewars, and it usually takes around 10 minutes, minimum, before a game of fours can start.

My guess is that the poke world is always evolving, getting new updates, new generations, new quest etc. While pokewars usually stays the same except for a few changes, like new pokemon, new maps, or other new, but small, feautures.

My suggestion is that there will be a Pokewars tournament, where the winners get a price, for example 2 epic eggs and an aura egg each. This will bring a lot of interest to the Pokewars gamemode, and it would be fun to have some kind of event time to time. Also, it will hopefully make people more interested in Pokewars, and perhaps more people will play it, as well as the poke world.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  2. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

There was a Pokewars tournament being held a few weeks ago,but didn't go as planned since there was a lot of lag,misunderstands and many other issues.Although this can be fixed with some more work done before the Tournament is out.

3. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

I didnt realize, but if that gets fixed and it could happen again with no problems I think that would be great.

4. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Exactly,it was such a great idea but the issues ruined it and i don't think there is going to be another Pokewars tournament soon...