PokeWars is completley BROKEN

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Johnatan, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Johnatan

Johnatan New Member

So in the lastest month I started enjoying pokewars more and more and more,and as much as I played recently there is so many new bugs I have a list.
    so here we go:
    1.The thing that made me write this is this: I was killing in solo the purple guy,right after I destroed his pokeball. I looked for him thought he respawned there but I found out when i came back to my island he didnt. I saw him not in his pokemon but player form coming to my island trying to break my defenses but cant do anything.
    Also than I heard explosinons and so fireballs coming on me. (more on this later) I found out I can hit the player but not damage him jsut knockback him and made him fall of my island.which after he respanwed but quited after that. when I came back for the second time to my island I saw invisible being shooting arrows at me and killing me. i found out it was blue which claimed his mc broke. he was pokeball less and invisible (pephaps he couldve fly too). he couldve intercat with the game.but stuff off the shops as I saw him get resupply of fireballs.
    he quitted after a while and I won.
    2:Last match it worked fine but before when it said in chatI won crates, I didnt get them in pokewars lobby and seen them only in hub,which all were gone today.
    3:When you kill someone you dont get his balls anymore (poke,great,master).
    4:Had 1 match with a game when he was killed he respawned at middle with nothing. not even sword. he couldnt interact with anything.
    5:Had 1 match which the waiting for players lobby were vannila minecraft map.

This is all for now if I remember more ill say in comments please fix this thanks in advance.

2. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

We are aware about most of the bugs that you have reported and we are trying to find a solution for them.
    Thank you for your report!