Questions about information, challanges, and breeding

Discussion in 'Help' started by FTF, Oct 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FTF

FTF New Member

Which pokemon game generation database/information/etc does the server use for their own? Does the server imitate the information completely or it changed some data? (Of course I know that they use gen 1 and 2 for the pokemon and other generation for the rest)
    Is there any other way to read pokemon's moves description in game other than when it's choosing move while battling and when interacting with Move Maniac?

Am I only able to breed pokemons in Aura village?

Do challenges have a limit to how long it appears/available? It seems that my Gym Champion challenge has been replaced with Gym Champion II (I've never done any challenges nor pick a team).

2. LeoMessi

LeoMessi Member

To answer some of your questions...
    1. The server should imitate everything from the games as closely as possible. All moves are fully updated as of Gen 6 movesets. You might find a move here and there that is not fully working properly, but we do update them and fix the bugs as we go.
    2. Other than searching Google, no, you cannot see the move description any other way. I recommend just battling some random wild pokemon, reading what you want, and just running away.
    3. The only two breeding places are in Aura Village in Gen 1, and Filora Town in Gen 2.
    4. Challenges do change I believe every 24 hours, and picking a team can be essential to completely some of the challenges and most quests on the server.

Feel free to reply here or message me with any other questions!