Rank purchase

Discussion in 'Donation Help' started by speedyy__, Apr 27, 2017.

1. speedyy__

speedyy__ New Member

So, i'm trading a pokemon for a rank. when the person tried to buy the rank it says i charged back too many times. I never even tried to buy anything, so i assume someone did it for me...
    Can someone help me with this, or remove it so i can get a rank? took me a while to find someone who i can trust...

2. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Sorry but there is a rule that says if you trade pokemon for ranks or eggs, the staff will not help you if anything went wrong.

Arron "Hey Trainers! Firstly, I'd like to apologize for all the mixed signals on trading Pokémon/items for IRL Money (including things like Ranks and Eggs). Secondly, the final decision is that there will not be a rule against it. We are against the idea and highly recommend you stay away from the practice. With this warning: if you decide to follow through on a deal like this, we will not be able to help you with any problems that may occur, like ban by chargeback of the other party or retrieving your Pokémon. We hope this clears up any confusion. Thank you!"

3. speedyy__

speedyy__ New Member

It didn't really go wrong tho, its just that i never bought anything on this server but i cant buy anything either

4. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

If you've never done it here perhaps on another server you used buycraft and asked for a refund. Charge back is a refund

5. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

Or possibly the person is telling you this so he can scam u.