Ranks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lightning410, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Lightning410

Lightning410 New Member

I'm not complaining personally as i don't really care about how much anything costs as i buy it anyway but the pricing for the legendary rank does seem a bit hefty. I understand that the rank is a big step up from the champion rank due to the fact that you are getting double the eggs and a legendary of choice but i believe that a more reasonable price for the rank would lie anywhere between $150 - $170 USD or anywhere around that marker. I realize that you are trying to turn a good profit through selling ranks and items but i believe that this is a more reasonable price for people to be paying for the rank and i'm sure that the community would like the change as well as some being more inclined to purchase. That is my part to you and i hope you consider.
    Thanks
    - Zanda (Lightning410)

Actually one other thing, is there a rank upgrade system so if you already have one of the lower ranks you can purchase a higher one but it deducts however much you spent on the previous rank from the price. For example if you own the champion rank and want the legendary one, when you purchase the legendary rank upgrade it will only cost 100 usd. I have completely butchered that explanation, sorry. This may already be in place, im not sure though seeing as i don't have a rank so i thought id just put it out there.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2017
  2. PeteZa

PeteZa Crazy Active Member

This is currently in place and will deduct the current amount you have already spent.

Pokefind has many sales and this is the best time to get a discount. The rank price will most likely not change but I understand where you are coming from!