Scammed The Wrong Person

Discussion in 'Help' started by WoodenTNT, Oct 4, 2017.

1. WoodenTNT

WoodenTNT New Member

Recently, I was scammed by a person named a081002, had a yellow/orange rank. Basically what happened was that He was trading exp share for level 100 pokemons. I took the deal. It said that he had exp share on a Rattata. I was unable to record or take any screenshots because it said it had it. I trusted it and after, that's when I noticed that I've been scammed like a scum. 2017-10-04_16.14.37.png 2017-10-04_16.18.25.png A few moments later, He logged off. He was nowhere to be seen. That's when I contacted iTrue on discord. I explained the situation, at first, when I told him, it felt like he didn't believe me. He wasn't able to do much since I didn't have hard proof. Because I loved to find exploits and bugs, I felt like I knew how it worked. So I set out to find someone to test it out with. My method was to do /trade (name) and then I would tell him to accept the trade in chat but I made sure that he didn't press yes on the second confirmation because after I pressed yes, I took out the Held item and it would say that the Pokemon has the held item.
    2017-10-04_16.50.33.png
    The picture you see above is what the other guy saw.

The video proof of testing the exploit:

I solved the Exploit and I believe that I should get my refund of either level 100 Arcanine or an Exp Share because if I didn't report this the scammer would have been free to keep on scamming. I demand Justice.

2. FailYourTest

FailYourTest New Member

Dm a staff member if you haven't resolved this problem.