SCAMMED

Discussion in 'Help' started by Eslam512, Aug 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eslam512

Eslam512 New Member

so hi I had an epic crate I was so exited to pen it when I clicked open it said the server of pokewars I was on went down so when I joined another server I couldn't find it plz help me I really worked hard to get that crate its not fair Username EslamGameZYT

2. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

You didnt lose the crate, you still got the cosmetic/kit that came out of the chest.

3. Eslam512

Eslam512 New Member

No I didn't and if I did what was it I checked everything all same

4. MysticDoesPvp

You don't know what you got, this glitch has happened to me several times and I always get coins or something new, either coins or another cosmetic/kit.

5. Eslam512

Eslam512 New Member

Bro like I'm telling u I didn't get anything this server is like I don't know be like hypixel and gimme my crate to open again or tell what I got then

6. MysticDoesPvp

1. Dont mention other server names
    2. I think you would need to provide evidence that you had a epic chest as those are really rare and hard to get.
    3. I feel that someone people use the "I lost my crate due to server lag" excuse just to get more rewards ;p, just my opinion

7. Eslam512

Eslam512 New Member

Hi yes I know that you think I didn't get the crate and I'm totally with u it's just I've played and won and had a streak then I got it it and a iron crate before it I was so hyped then when I clicked then the server just went off plz try to do anything it was really hard to get that crate

8. MysticDoesPvp

I would try reaching out to a staff member

9. Eslam512

Eslam512 New Member

10. Eslam512

Eslam512 New Member

Capture.PNG Hi It happened again today but this time with a rare crate tbh I'm fed up like i need my crates I'm gonna cry like now man plz try to fix this its not fair and wow I wait 11 hrs for nothing this is messed up