Serious Bug regarding cross-server progress/save status.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Auleon, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Auleon

Auleon New Member

Since the server resets today I have noticed some abnormalities with my progress across server. After the horrible lag issue got fixed I played on server 30 for a bit. I then went to server 7 and played there for awhile. I then later logged back onto server 30 to find that I was not in the spot where I had logged off when I was in server seven and my progress was behind. Like on server 7 my I leveled my Dragonite up to 65 where when I logged back on to server 30 it was still lvl 61. I played around with this and it looks like that any server you haven't connected to yet will have the save progress of the server you were last on but once you have connect to that server whatever progress you make on that server won't carry over to another server unless it is one you have not yet connected to. Please look into this I find this very game breaking.

2. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

This has been fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

MCFinest_Danny: "We found a fix to the lag that you guys are facing. We are running an updater to update each server one by one. Sorry for the lag."

3. Auleon

Auleon New Member

I'm not talking about the lag issues, im talking about something entirely different that happened AFTER the fix was applied. And no the issue that i raise in this thread is currently not yet fixed because my progress is still not being transferred from server to server.

4. Danielmoody

Danielmoody New Member

I think the reason you may have experienced this issue was because you were switching between servers which were not at the same point along the reset, for example if server 30 had already reset but 7 hadn't there may have been issues with progress saves. If this issue isn't fixed now then there is more to it but if you could let me know if your still experiencing this issue I can pass it on

5. Maplenix

Maplenix New Member

same issue here .... *HELP*:confused::confused:

6. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

This issue has just been fixed, we are currently rolling our an update to fix the progress not syncing.

7. TimorMortem

TimorMortem New Member

Could you post a message once the update has been fully rolled out as I am still suffering from being rather out of sync.
    e.g. loss of levels, tokens and having pokes that I have released.