Server Crashes

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gengar1917, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Gengar1917

Gengar1917 New Member

[​IMG] Description: Every time the texture pack loads (it is already downloaded) the game freezes, then kicks me from the server with the following messages (Not sure why but its a different message every time) : "Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host", "Internal Exception:javaio.IOException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine"' "Disconected" or "Timed Out"
    Im not sure if this is a problem with the server or my computer because every other server texture pack i try works perfectly fine. (And yes i have followed the guide that shows you how to get texture pack to download)
    When it happened: all the time, the first time it occured was Tuesday, July 11 at 8:16 NY
    Screenshot/Video proof:

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hey Gengar1917, follow this post that explains how to fix the resource pack timing out: http://forums.pokefind.co/index.php?threads/how-to-fix-texture-pack-timing-you-out.3017/ If you have anymore issues or questions feel free to PM me on here or on discord.

3. Gengar1917

Gengar1917 New Member

This kind of helped, but now it just mainly gives me the "Disconnected" message when it crashes.