Should we have seasonal charms to spawn in seasonal skin pokemon?

Discussion in 'PokeFind Content' started by fletch_g, Feb 19, 2019.

1. fletch_g

fletch_g New Member

We can see how shiny charms are in the community. They rally players up and they love to find shiny pokemon in the wild (preferably high ivs shiny pokemon) Now what if we decided to add seasonal charms or possibly even aura charms? Now most of us as a community want certain pokemon only obtainable in eggs, so what if we do this? for seasonal or aura charms will spawn only specific pokemon from the charm
    what we can do for aura is: aura omastar aura weedle aura venonat aura magnamite aura rapidash aura ninetails aura seeking aura poliwag aura pigidey aura ferow aura bedew aura manphy aura caterpie aura odish (those are not all that are not in aura egg there are many more)
    to make it more easier and more specific we can add the charms for that specific season only and only the ones that are not in the eggs can spawn in the wild with this seasonal charm? idk what do you guys think?

2. _Bunstop_

_Bunstop_ Well-Known Member

I really like this idea, makes the game less pay-to-win if one person buys it for everyone and it's fair that non-ranked players can get skinned Pokémon too (as long as they're random IVs and not egged ones, that would be unfair for the people who have bought eggs in the past).

3. Sagestar

Sagestar Member

Tis right^

4. Baeporeon

Baeporeon UBER Active Member

Looks like im a lil late to the party, but i personally love this suggestion :)

5. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I think the seasonal charm is a good idea , not so sure on the aura cause it is supposed to be a 90 iv pokemon , however I think there should be a common pokemon aura egg that can be obtained for free

6. Adam_Blue

Adam_Blue New Member

Awesome idea! Hopefully it will be a thing in the future

7. AcrylicsFusion

AcrylicsFusion New Member

I'm a little late to seeing this, but I think that would be pretty cool but it would ruin the point of egged skin pokemon. I really love this idea though!