Skyblock: A New PVP Zone (HIGHLY NEEDED)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tornadofirewave, Nov 7, 2017.

?

Do you agree?

1. Yes, very annoying P.V.P place.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No, I want to live with this P.V.P area

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I have never tried Skyblock.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Tornadofirewave

Tornadofirewave New Member

Before I start to rant I want you to believe that this is annoying even if you have never played Skyblock /pvp

1. Keep Inventory, when you get teamed on it isn't fun that you get 1 vs 4ed by a huge team

2. Remove the starting line and make the arena a regular vanilla map, but you can't break the blocks. (There could be AFK people, but when you look at it, there isn't a point of going afk in /pvp. Chunks of your island isn't even loaded.)

3. Make teaming bannable, the care for Skyblock isn't really high, i've only seen 1 Admin on Skyblock (Kuro) and teaming is very annoying when your just looking for a nice 1 v 1.

4. To go back to spawn you would have to wait for 2 seconds before they could go back to spawn instead of your opponent quickly /spawning

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  2. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

I agree with some of your points however, that being said keep inventory will not be a thing as then you would eliminate the reward for players getting kills. Furthermore, teaming isn't really an 'issue' in Skyblock. That is the risk you take by entering the pvp zone although I would love to see a delay for players before doing /spawn. Perhaps we could add duels in the future so that players can do 1v1, that would be a cool addition to the pvp aspect of Skyblock

3. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Yea I agree with you Term, a duel system would be better, where you can bet items using a gui system, and choose opponents to make them battle you. I also agree with not keeping inventory, since that's like the reward for players to get kills. Or else there will be not any point to pvp, everyone would truce with each other, and just mine all the resources xD Since they won't lose anything if they get killed.