Skyblock ultra keys

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RJ2017, Dec 16, 2017.

?

Add /crates for a few days

Poll closed Dec 19, 2017.
  1. Yes Pls We Need It!

50.0%
  2. No It's A Bad Idea

50.0%
  1. RJ2017

RJ2017 New Member

Right, I was on skyblock for an hour a few mins ago and EVERYONE was crowded around the crates so could maybe some higher staff member add a /crate so people can actually get their crates before next week,
    Like I said, I was there for an hour and I didn't get the chance to open 1 crate, I think a lot of people would agree with this

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Hello RJ2017,
    I believe it's not the best idea because there is no reason for everybody to crowd the crates this early. It's not like the crate keys will disappear so you might as well save them for later. Best option is to wait for all the madness to calm down and then go open them. The amount of spam from messages in chat showing what people opened would be crazy otherwise.

That's just my take on this :)

3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Plus not many people buy crates, only those who receive it for free tend to spam them

4. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Yeah as some other players mentioned before, all of this happened because of the free reward.I know there could have been some things taken into consideration but you could just receive the keys and then head back to your island or any other gamemode.