Some questions...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ArtShade, Jun 23, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. ArtShade

ArtShade New Member

Hi, I'm new to the server and I just had a few questions.

1) When you look at your /challenge 's , is it possible for them to involve catching pokemon your are not yet able to see? Like trying to catch a pikachu, when you're only level 5 or something.

2) What level do you need to be to see said pikachu? And is there some place where you can view information such as this? What are the "rare" pokemon that give a notification in discord when they spawn?

3) What determines how much xp you get from a battle? I know what factors into it, but I was curious if there was like a formula for it, and any ways to maximize xp gain.

Thanks,
    ArtShade

2. KaseemS

KaseemS Well-Known Member

Hi there ArtShade Welcome to the community.

1. As far as that I know of that is not possible
    2. You need to be level 6 to see Pikachu you can go on here to see the full list of Pokemon and what level you can see them at. for the rare Pokemon players will give the information of a rare Pokemon which has spawned on the server with its time on rare poke spawned chat to see the list of rare Pokemon you can read the pinned messages.
    3. I will get back to you on that one.
    Gen 2. Mareep, Flaaffy, Ampharos, Pineco, Tyrogue, Forretress, Gligar, Heracross, Delibird, Sneasel, Corsola Mantine, Miltank, Skarmory, Houndour, Houndoom, Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar, MYSTERY MAN.
    Gen 1.Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite, Snorlax, Eevee, Ditto, Lapras, Gyarados, Electabuzz, Onix, Farfetch’d, Kangaskhan, Scyther, Pikachu, Raichu Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Chansey, RED & MYSTERY MAN.

3. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

PokeFind uses the same mechanics as Gen 6+ so the formula for gaining XP is also the same. There is a lot of factor that go into deciding how much XP you gain from a battle but here is a in depth explanation: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Experience

As for XP from gym battle and trainer battle, I'm not sure about.