Some suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Okseltje, Mar 2, 2017.

?

Which suggestions do you like

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

50.0%

50.0%

50.0%
  6. None of them! :(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. All of them! :)

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Okseltje

Okseltje New Member

Suggestions
    I've got some suggestions for the PokéFind server.

#1 Trading
    To make scamming less, I'd think this is a very good idea. You would be able to trade stones, pokéballs, potions and money. (See #2) Also making you able to trade more items/pokémon at once will be a good idea to make scamming less.

#2 Withdrawing money
    My second idea is withdrawing money. To withdraw money you do /withdraw (amount), for example /withdraw 10000. I think it is a great way to make people trade with money. If you want you can always add thing such as: only level 10's kan /withdraw, level 10's can withdraw up to $50000 level 11's $60000 etc., and having a cooldown on it (so level 10's can't /withdraw $100000, by withdrawing twice)

#3 Riding
    It's suggested many times: riding. You can ride your pokémon if it's level 25. You can't ride them forever, you can ride them 5 minutes (or less/more, up to the developers and server managers), then you have to go to the pokécenter.

#4 Events
    The only automatic event is Mystery Man, maybe it's cool to have more events, without staff online. I couldn't come up with some cool events, so if you have one, tell me in the comments!

#5 Removing Pokémon
    The 5th suggestion is being able to remove multiple pokemons at once in your pc. You click pokemon and they will be enchanted (shiny), then the other pokémon and you click the red cross. And when you select a pokémon in your hotbar AND pc, they will be moved, 1 to the hotbar, the other one to the pc.

#6 /claim
    If you have pokémon in a gym you can do /claim to get rewards. It has a cooldown of 21 hours, I think 21 hours is way too long. Something like 10 hours will be much better. And it really is because you get a token for every pokemon in a gym, and you need 120 tokens for a water stone.

(Can't edit the voting poll, because i just added #6 using Edit ;))

End
    Thanks for reading. You guys can post some suggestions in the reactions! Staff can always edit some bits to make some things not too OP.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  2. kratje050

kratje050 Member

Suggestion 1 2 3 4 are already suggested :) but good ideas