Stuck behind barrier wall

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by MooperPlays, Nov 11, 2017.

1. MooperPlays

MooperPlays New Member

On 11/11/2017 I went to the Team Rocket Base for the Legendary Bird Quest and had forgotten my Pokemon with rock smash. When I wanted to go back to Kyoto but I had accidentally gone to Jataro. When I went back to Kyoto from the hub I wanted to go further when there was a barrier wall. I tried to go around first but that did not work. Then I logged in and out to see if it did or it did not work either.

Would you like to help me with this problem?

My username is MooperPlays and it happend on server 9.

2. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello MooperPlays,

Are you saying that you cannot move in Kyoto? If that's so try /spawn or go to s different server if possible. If you are being trapped in the quest world you will need to message a manager on discord, either MrJoshyy, MrsNaz, or Kuro_xGx. Sorry for the inconvenience, if you have any other questions feel free to message me on the forums or on discord.:)

3. TheSpasticDragon

TheSpasticDragon New Member

Hi I am having the same problem (I don't know if this feed is still active but I hope it is) I am trapped in the quest world with no way out and my Pokemon aren't powerful enough to progress. I would message a moderator but I can't run discord. My username is TheSpasticDragon.

4. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello TheSpasticDragon,

I was not quite able to identify your exact issue from your message but I'll list out a few solutions and hopefully this will help.

If you are in the quest world and cannot progress, try doing /lobby and rejoining a server. Alternatively, there is an npc that will tp you back to Kyoto or Jataro.

If you are constantly being tp'ed back to the quest island every time you join Kyoto, you will need to message a manager on discord do get that sorted. (Preferably MrsNaz, MrJoshyy, or Kuro_xGx)

If you are encountering a similar issue to the person who started the thread, as in you are trapped by a barrier, you can try the same procedure that I have given him. (/spawn and rejoin a server)

If your situation did not match any of these please do message me or reply to this thread so I can assist you better!! :)

5. TheSpasticDragon

TheSpasticDragon New Member

That's actually exactly what I needed thank you!